SENTIENT 25-HOUR JET CARD
DISCOVER A MORE THOUGHTFUL WAY TO FLY
In 1999, Sentient Jet created the Jet Card private aviation model. Today, with 20 years of expertise, Sentient remains at the forefront of private aviation, providing travelers with world-class service.
In the event you need to travel, an SJ25 or SJ25+ Jet Card provides you flexibility in aircraft booking across four size categories.
Sentient Jet’s 25-Hour Jet Card (SJ25) combines flexibility with outstanding quality and value for Light Jet flyers. Cardholders enjoy fixed, all-inclusive hourly rates, along with a series of exclusive benefits to take advantage of year-round.
- All-inclusive hourly rates locked-in for 12 months
- Jet Card hours that never expire
- 15% efficiency discounts on qualifying round-trip travel
- Upgrade to another jet size at fixed hourly rates
- Guaranteed availability with 10 hours notice
SJ25+ Super-Mid Card
The SJ25+ Card offers 25 hours of dedicated access to the most popular Sentient Certified — and Wi-Fi enabled — aircraft available today. Complete with guaranteed availability in as little as 10 hours for the Mid and Super-Mid category and 24 hours for Large Cabin flying, SJ25+ offers competitive, all-inclusive fixed rates.
- Premier aircraft with guaranteed, complimentary Wi-Fi
- Lock in hourly rates for 12 full months
- Jet Card hours never expire
- Upgrade or downgrade to another jet size at fixed hourly rates
- Up to 15% efficiency discounts on qualifying round-trip travel
The Sentient Jet 25-Hour Card and Sentient Jet 25-Hour Plus Card are programs of Sentient Jet, LLC (Sentient®), an “Air Charter Broker” under DOT regulations. Sentient acts as authorized agent for the Cardholder, which is the “Charterer” under DOT regulations, to contract for transportation services with FAR Part 135 Direct Air Carriers that operate and exercise full operational control over those flights at all times. Flights will be sourced through the proprietary Sentient Certified™ Network of Direct Air Carriers that meet all FAA or comparable foreign safety standards and additional safety standards established by Sentient.