There’s residence clubs, and then there’s those that become a lifestyle. As such, The Eden Residence Club is more than insider access to exceptional second homes in coveted locales. The invitation-only collection is meticulously vetted, and all properties are designed, furnished, and managed by five-star luxury operators. The result? Peace of mind and plenty of inspired play.
With 6,000 residences in more than 400 destinations around the world, travel is transformed via exclusive access and membership to like-minded, discerning adventurers. These top private residence clubs, destination clubs, and luxury resorts celebrate an authentic sense of place.
Stein Erikson Lodge (Park City, Utah)
Named after Norwegian Olympic Gold Medal skier Stein Eriksen and located mid-mountain at the luxe Deer Valley Resort, Stein Eriksen Lodge takes its cue from authentic European living. Expect ski-in/ski-out access and alpine inspired dining at Glitretind Restaurant and Troll Hallen Lounge. Don’t miss Utah’s only five-star spa, while après ski is celebrated with live music and artisan cocktails.
The Rocks Club (Scottsdale, Arizona)
Located on 22 acres in the Sonoran Desert, the landscape is as notable as the golf access. This members-only residence club is comprised of three- to four-bedroom stylish villas and a noteworthy clubhouse. Wake up to views of views of Pinnacle Peak, Troon Mountain, Four Peaks, and the McDowell Mountains, and book a tee time at the Troon managed golf community.
Ritz-Carlton Residences (Cayman Islands)
If a stroll along the Seven Mile Beach or a night dive at Stingray City tops your travel wish list, this is your jam. Ritz-Carlton Residences on Grand Cayman are considered a gem of the brand’s portfolio. Don’t miss dining at Eric Ripert’s Blue restaurant, and if a foodie, visit in January during the star-studded Cayman Cookout.
Pittormie Castle (St. Andrews, Scotland)
If a golfer, it doesn’t get better than Pittormie Castle. Located within the estate and close to the Castle, old stables and steadings have been converted into uber-luxe, two- and three-bedroom residences. Cap a day of golf or falconry by sampling the club’s extensive collection of aged Scotch at Wee Bar or Highlands Bar.
Ulusaba (South Africa)
Sir Richard Branson’s private game reserve in South Africa, Ulusaba means “place of little fear.” The koppie, or hill, on which Rock Lodge now sits was the perfect vantage point for Shangaan tribal warriors to secure its community. Today, expect 21 chic rooms and suites spread over two lodges: Rock Lodge and Safari Lodge. Ulusaba sits entirely within the Sabi Sand Reserve near Kruger National Park, surrounded by nearly 33,000 acres of open bush. Game drives are paramount, and the local Shangaan reside in communities that border the reserve.
5 GAME CHANGERS
- Privacy, Please. Whether looking to relax in a four-bedroom villa on a white sandy beach, explore exotic wildlife on an African safari, or gain insider access to a bustling city, every multi-million dollar, luxurious accommodation is offered at preferred member rates.
- In Good Company. Access trailblazing lifestyle brands, including Exclusive Resorts, Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons, and Banyan Tree Private Residences.
- Home Ownership, Redefined. As an Eden Residence Club member, list your second home in the portfolio. This private, secure way to rent property is accessed via an exclusive, members-only environment.
- Intuitive Service. Eden Club Lifestyle Managers have local knowledge of what makes each and every destination tick.
- Duck the Velvet Rope. Mingle with the stars at the Oscars, kayak in the Antarctic, and get behind the scenes at the Monaco Grand Prix. Why wouldn’t you?
Sentient Jet Cardholders enjoy exclusive member benefits through The Eden Residence Club.
Contact us to learn more.
The Sentient Jet 25-Hour Card and Sentient Jet 25-Hour Plus Card are programs of Sentient Jet, LLC (Sentient®). Sentient arranges flights on behalf of jet card clients with FAR Part 135 direct air carriers that exercise full operational control of charter flights at all times. Flights will be operated by FAR Part 135 direct air carriers that have been certified to provide service for Sentient jet card clients and that meet all FAA safety standards and additional safety standards established by Sentient.