Flight Planning Representative
Professional standards, powerful solutions, personal service, come join the Sentient Jet Flight Planning Team today.
In 1999, Sentient Jet created the Jet Card approach to flying privately. Today, Sentient Jet remains at the forefront of private aviation, providing travelers with both world-class service and powerful value.
When a client chooses to fly privately through Sentient Jet, they can trust that we will always uphold the highest level of professionalism. We are focused on providing innovative, efficient scheduling solutions to meet their needs and will work to deliver every detail of their private jet flight to complete satisfaction. Our Flight Planning Team is passionate about ensuring our clients have a safe, flawless experience each time they fly while ensuring the flight schedule is efficiently covered – do you have the passion and expertise to be able to deliver on this promise?
Our operating philosophy is driven by our belief that we must earn our clients' loyalty every time they fly. This philosophy is what inspires our Planning team to make each trip an extraordinary experience. Supported by an extensive 24/7 Operations Command Center, we are relentless in our commitment to flawless, safe execution.
Location: Braintree, MA
Day in the life...
- Deliver world class customer service through consistently and accurately executing proven work flow processes.
- Research aircraft availability, understanding all quality and price attributes of each aircraft.
- Ability to negotiate pricing where set pricing is not in affect; sourcing in the open market for aircraft under both Jet Card and Charter scenarios.
- Analyze and structure flight segments to optimize jet utilization. Evaluate and respond to the economic impact of each aircraft selection and trip design.
- Achieve target efficiency and margins on all flights while maintaining excellent quality standards.
- Work closely with Client Services, Account Directors (internal sales) Flight Tracking and Sales (external sales) to ensure accurate understanding of client needs and most up to date options for fulfilling client's requests.
- Take ownership of potential problems, offering creative solutions through satisfactory completion.
- Flight tracking responsibilities as needed.
- Prompt and concise communication with Operators, crews, the internal Command Center, support teams, vendors and Senior Management.
- Perform additional related office support duties and projects as requested.
- Bachelors of Science in a related field preferred or Aviation Operations experience in a service environment, strong analytical skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively with flight operators; obtain accurate information and make sound decisions.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service while meeting economic goals.
- Ability to withstand significant pressures driven by volume, pace and challenging interactions.
- Must be a self-motivated team player, detailed oriented, analytical, organized and possess the ability to multi-task while being flexible to change.
- Ability to handle confidential information is critical.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Requires some schedule flexibility, this entry level Flight Planning role is a shift position with some weekend and holiday requirements.
This job description is a guideline for hiring, promotion and an overview of responsibilities for existing employees. It is not meant to be all-inclusive and management reserves the right to change duties and responsibilities at any time.