Client Management Consultant
The entry level Client Management Consultant (CMC) position is a vital part of Sentient Jet. As the key to Client satisfaction, this department is critical to the continued success of the Sentient brand and company as a whole. The CMC is Sentient’s voice to the client, and provides the connection between the client and operations. The Senior CMC exemplifies the CMC position and acts as a subject matter expert in assisting members of the Client Management group.
Successful CMC’s are passionate about service and are customer centric. They look to provide premier customer service by responding promptly to client requests, and possessing a keen intuition that allows them to anticipate the client’s needs and exceed expectations. Keys to being successful include excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, being team and solution oriented with a positive approach. CMC’s are constantly looking for ways to enhance the client’s experience with Sentient.
Schedule: Must be flexible to work nights, weekends and holidays as schedule covers a 24 x 7 operation. Overnight shift duties will be trained and scheduled only if completely necessary.
Location: Braintree, MA
A day in the life…
- Ensure seamless, world class client service experiences over the phone and through various communication tools responding to client requests and anticipating unstated needs.
- Consistently and accurately execute on detailed work processes.
- Actively listen and provide solutions to client issues.
- Obtain flight itinerary and other pertinent trip information from clients regarding upcoming or current flights and accurately enter that information into the automated application.
- Provide direct guidance and assistance to clients regarding Sentient products, services and requests.
- Take ownership of potential problems, offering creative solutions through completion.
- Prompt and concise communication with clients, the internal Command Center, support teams, vendors and Senior Management.
- Ability to utilize multiple communication channels.
- Perform additional duties and projects as requested.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills across internal and external customers to obtain and communicate accurate information and make sound decisions.
- Must by confident, self-motivated, detailed oriented, organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle confidential information is critical.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Requires schedule flexibility, this Client Management role is a shift position including weekend and holiday requirements.
- Embraces change, thinks creatively and has a willingness to learn.
- Works successfully both as a team and independently.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Ability to withstand significant pressures driven by volume, pace and challenging interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, equivalent training, or minimum of 2 years of related Customer Service or Call Center experience preferred.
- Hospitality, aviation or travel industry experience or knowledge helpful.
Successful CMC’s have the opportunity to grow into additional roles:
- Sr. CMC
- Lead CMC
- CMC Manager
This job description is a guideline for hiring, promotion and an overview of responsibilities for existing employees. It is not meant to be all-inclusive and management reserves the right to change duties and responsibilities at any time.